Saturday, August 02, 2008

Life and all that!!

Nice leisurely lie in followed by a leisurely day. Wanted to put the washing out but after listening to a weather forecast I had decided not to. But boy do I wish I had in the end as it actually turned out a gorgeous day in the end. The washing ended up being hung up around the house. That's the last time I listen to a weather forecast, I think I shall just stick my head out the window in the end!!

D did a bit more of the living room wall and I packaged up some of my nic-nacs in a box ready to move the dresser in the morning.

The living room is looking a bit minimalistic - still less dusting for me!!

The dogs were fast asleep most of the day but boy did we know it when they woke up. They were litle horrors, plus it had cooled down which makes it worse for us. Two dogs running around chasing each other is definately something you want to stay out of the way of!!

Spent the evening watching an "Evening of Dad's Army 40 Years Old" on BBC2.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...